How Digestive Science IBS Relief System cures Intestinal Inflammation
IBS, also known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, is a gastro-intestinal condition that affects thousands of people around the world. It has the following symptoms: constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, abdominal cramps, and abdominal pains. It may affect anyone regardless of age, gender, or race.
Digestive Science IBS Relief System seeks to change this.
What are the triggers of IBS?
This leads to problems such as:
a. Proteins remaining unprocessed in the gut
b. Potential allergic reactions due to the unprocessed protein presence
c. Stomach unable to kill pathogens in the gut
d. Minerals cannot be absorbed by the body
2. Inflammation of the Stomach – Stomach inflammation happens for varied reasons. Poor diet, use of drugs and antibiotics, stress, and fatty acid deficiencies can all lead to an inflamed stomach. If a person’s stomach has some sort of inflammation, cells in the body can start breaking up and lead to the body poisoning itself.
3. Hypersensitive Stress Response – Anxiety causes low levels of serotonin in the gut. Serotonin is responsible for the “feel good” mood of people. Stress causes this to drop and leads to IBS.
4. Imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the stomach – The stomach houses both good and bad bacteria. There must be a certain ratio of good and bad bacteria that has to be kept at all times. If and when the “bad bacteria” takes over the stomach, only bad things can happen. Inflammation can occur. Other problems are also encountered such as weight gain, fatigue, and chronic pain.
5. Abnormal Peristalsis – Peristalsis is the natural rhythmic contractions that happen during digestion. It aids in the digestion process because it brings undigested food into contact with the colon. When IBS is present, these contractions may be either fast or slow, disrupting the digestive process.
Now we give emphasis to Stomach Inflammation
There are six stages in a stomach’s inflammation that can be stopped by Digestive Science IBS Relief System
Stage 1 – Inflammation of the stomach lining
This occurs because of poor diet.
Stage 2 – Food intolerance
Once gut in inflamed, the stomach is more “choosy” when it comes to food intake.
Stage 3 – Toxic substances begin leaking from the intestinal tract
This inflammation can lead to damage to the desmosomes that form the cell wall of the gastro-intestinal tract. Larger molecules are release into the body and trigger allergic responses.
Stage 4 – Poor Nutrient Absorption
Permeability of the gut is affected thus not being able to properly absorb the nutrients you intake.
Stage 5 – Liver is stressed
The liver is the body’s second line of defense against disease. Since the colon cannot remove toxins because of IBS, the liver is doubly used.
Stage 6 – Liver excretes bile
This is the most hazardous stage that happens when a stomach becomes inflamed. Since the liver is forced to work doubly hard, it excretes the toxic “bile” into your system. This bile is responsible for ruining the intestinal tracts once more. Thus, the cycle repeats itself.
By taking Digestive Science IBS Relief System, you avoid all these problems all together. Use it now!
VitalScam.com: Digestive Science IBS Relief System Reviews.
- Blog With Information on Penis Extender Devices
- Evolution Super Strength Supplements
- Teeth whitening for the perfect Magazine smile
- What Customers Should Do When They are Not Satisfied With Vitalikor
- The Best Andropause Treatment
- The Best Supplements for Men Who Suffer from Male Conditions at Whatarethebestsupplementsformen.com
- Phen375: The Ultimate Solution to Suppress Appetite and Cravings
- Tava Tea Reviews: Not a Fitness Fad
- Capsiplex Review: The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution
- Intivar for Every Woman in need